They always say if you want to find the best places to go, shop and eat you should talk to a local. Here I will show you my favourite places to eat, shop and the magical hidden places my friends and I spent most of our days. Byron is an incredible place, a treasure to be brought up in. It lives up to its reputation of hippy central, incredible food and amazing beaches. Byron holds some of my favourite clothes shops to date, stocking exclusive designer brands along with individual pieces that you won’t find anywhere else. Be warned that the style there is very relaxed and beach orientated and that is what the clothing stores reflect (which I personally love). Be prepared to enter Byron through my eyes.
FOOD: It is incredibly hard to narrow down my favourite food places. sitting here reminiscing makes me miss it all so much. Okay so here is my top 5 recommended places to eat.
1. Orgasmic Falafels – This place has by far the best falafels I have ever eaten!! A must have for everyone. This place is a little hidden, it is located down a side street on your way to the main beach. Ahh drooling just thinking about it.
2. Beloporto Burgers -These burgers are amazing. Many varieties for a really good price. Located on the main street.
3. L’Ultime Patisserie – This is a french patisserie located in the main street that makes incredible desserts and cakes. Even if you don’t want to buy anything, it is worth having a sticky beak in the window to witness their amazing creations.
4. Bayleaf cafe– The perfect cafe for Lunch or Dinner, located in the main strip of Byron.
5. Naked Treaties – This is a raw shop and a cafe which make incredible smoothies and bites. A little on the pricy side but totally worth it.
Byron has heaps of other amazing places to eat with lots of live music, it wont be hard to find one you love.
SHOPPING: There is heaps of shops in Byron located in the main street that people love but here are my favourite ones.
3. Hope and May – very beachy
4. Spell – very festival
5. Arnhem – very festival/beach wear
BEACHES: My personal fave is Wategos Beach or Whites beach. They are a little less crowded with a better beach to swim at.
Welcome to Byron Bay